Officer Responsibilities ‐ Chapter Treasurer
1. Serve as a member of the Chapter Executive Council.
2. Serve as Chairman of the Chapter Finance Committee.
3. Maintain current record of expenses, including assets and liabilities and all chapter bank accounts including deposits, withdrawals, and prompt payment of all liabilities
4. Complete IRS Form 990 or 990‐N for submission to the Chapter President every year.
5. Ensure that the Chapter President is informed about all chapter financial matters.
6. Ensure that the chapter complies with all regulations, laws and statutes (federal, state and local) with respect to financial operations of the Chapter.
7. Complete the chapter Annual Financial Plan for review by the Chapter Executive Committee and submission in the Field Portal not later than December 31 each year.